The Management of the Security and disaster emergency Lab, in consideration of the growing demand on the part of the market for consolidated quality standards and convinced of the internal improvements achievable with the development of a culture of quality, has put in place a Quality Management System in compliance with UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard.
To this end, it has decided to adopt adequate operational means and, above all, to make all personnel responsible and aware in a coordinated way.
The Management of the Institute and Security and Disaster Emergency Lab are particularly sensitive to the needs of the market and believes that a company management for Quality is essential to be able to guarantee the Customer everything that was established in the contractual phase through:
- the careful analysis of the business context and of the risks, aimed at the search for continuous improvement opportunities;
- constant attention to customer satisfaction with timely detection of his satisfaction;
- compliance with the requirements of the service provided and guarantees on the punctuality of the service;
- the pursuit of an assiduous and constant collaboration with suppliers in order to activate relationships marked by continuous growth.
- the accurate control of the phases of delivery of the services offered, also through a continuous attention to technological innovation and the technical development of its resources;
- the care of professional growth for all company personnel;
- increasing awareness among operating personnel of their contribution to the effectiveness of the quality management system
- the continuous improvement of its management system to achieve ever higher levels of excellence through the definition and periodic review of formalized quality objectives based on the performance surveys of company processes;
- the development of new services that can better meet the customer’s needs and can always ensure timely compliance with the regulatory requirements, as well as with the applicable mandatory ones;
- the effectiveness and efficiency of its business management system.